Thursday 30 May 2013

Paper Passion Perfume



  

I have never wanted something so badly. Here I present a perfume...that smells like books. That rustic smell of smoky wood that brings so much tranquility that you can achieve through burrowing your head (literally) in a book. Well some very smart people have taken the initiative to bottle the perfection. Bearing in mind it's not a designer perfume, it's mildly expensive at a RRP of £70. The idea was introduced to the maker Gerhard Steil by none other than the Chanel boss Karl Lagerfield, the explanation of the price.

It has received many good reviews, obviously and has been rewarded 4 out of 5 stars. Lagerfield himself says it represents " the silent smell of paper." I'm just going to wait until it's on promotion somewhere so that I can purchase it myself. If you know of a discount somewhere or just want to talk, feel free to leave a message in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment