Friday 31 May 2013

Small Haul

I went on a quick shop so here are some of my purchases;

These ballet pumps with an ankle strap were £8 from Primark. They're really comfortable and I thought they'd be great with a tea dress. They're peach with studs on the t-bar. They also had a navy pair if you'd be worried about getting this colour dirty. Verdict: Good buy. They were a bargain and perfect pastels.

I bought this from Boots as my nails are a travesty. They chip and break an awful lot and I really wanted to fix it because I like nails and I'd really like healthy nails for prom. It was £4.75, so I wasn't splashing out but it felt like a bit much at the time but I'm happy because now I'm on the road to recovery. Verdict: needed.

This biker jacket is an absolute stunner and is really flattering. It's not really needed seeing as we're approaching summer but I couldn't help myself, it was just so perfect when I tried it on and I thought it would be perfect for mild weather and riding on my dad's motorbike. It was a steal at £34.99 from TKMaxx as it's real leather. It'll go perfect with my biker boots! Verdict: So happy I bought it.


This pink and white stripy Levis shirt was a real bargain at £4.99 from a thrift shop called YMCA. It sells the most amazing clothes and brands there. I've purchased numerous Hawaiian shirts. It needs a wash and an iron then it's perfect for 6th form next year. Verdict: Might as well.
My last purchase of the day was also from YMCA and is a salmony-peach cardiagan that matches my new shoes. The lighting in this rented cottage doesn't do it justice. It wasn't quite the fit I was expecting but I'll make it work. It was £3.99 so still a good price and even better since because it was marked as £5.99. Verdict: I could live without.

Here's the link to the YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmiwHOaD_xE

No comments:

Post a Comment