Saturday 10 November 2012

Delightful Insight

So, when creating this blog, I thought, what am I most passionate about? My answer? Music and fashion. But mainly music. My perfect idea of a Saturday is going shopping, getting home and listening to my music with New Musical Express in my lap and a cup of Yorkshire tea in my hand. I totally agree with Jimi Hendrix when he said;
"Music is my religion."

It seems like such a wise thing to say because it's so indisputable. Music is certain to cheer me up after a long day, especially from these guys;


These two are two absolutely fantastic bands: Arctic Monkeys and The Beatles. I grew up with music, especially The Beatles and The Eagles. It really annoys me when people say that One Direction are more popular than The Beatles because they aren't. 

This picture makes me feel sick;

I'm currently wearing my Abbey Road jumper and regretting the birth of One Direction.

So, yep...that was a small insight into my musical mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment