Sunday 23 March 2014

What Have I Been Up To?

The answer is quite a lot. Time moves fast and you can easily get swept up in the fast flowing current. I've recently been studying for my A Levels which is hard work but I've been enjoying it, especially English currently. Along side my studies I've also been doing some great things. I recently got back from Egypt for some winter sun.




The day before I went to one of the best concerts of my life so far, Foals at Alexandra Palace. I'm in this picture;



Also, I went to Paradise Wildlife Park last weekend. It was so much fun and there was lots to see. It was absolutely lovely weather so I had my sunglasses on and walked around eating an ice cream like it was the height of summer but alas, that weather seems very distant at the moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment