Sunday 2 June 2013

OPI Nail Varnish

I have found myself head over heels with OPI. The colours are really quite outstanding and are presented so well on the website. You can adjust the nail length and skin tone when "trying on" a nail varnish which is super helpful. There's a huge range and amazing limited edition bottles. My friend introduced me to them when she was wearing one from the James Bond collection and I just had to buy myself Skyfall.

This was the first colour I fell in love with. The quality is rich and deep and only requires one coat to get a good result. After OPI, I'm resentful to trying to other brands because I feel like no others can make the cut. I do however still use other brands because I'm not that high maintenance and these things are expensive. 

My most prized one is from the Euro Centrale range, a range filled with stunners but my favourite is Hands Off My Kielbasa. It's rusty pink with a gold shine and it reminds me of Molly Ringwald's nails in The Breakfast Club, one of my all time favourite films. This was a present so is even more valuable to me.

OPI Hands Off My Kielbasa OPI Euro Centrale Collection for Spring/Summer 2013 Swatches & ReviewI find OPI to be well worth the money but I struggle to find high street stockist which is a bit of a problem. I also thought because of the high price, they'd be high quality. And they are but whenever I wear any nail varnish, it chips like mad. Even these. It's especially bad after a shower or bath and I don't know what I can do to prevent it. If you do, please let me know (I'm desperate!).

No comments:

Post a Comment